Version 1.6 (10/01/2018)
This software is designed to simulate Kossel patterns and Kikuchi
patterns for periodic crystal systems. The program does not perform intensity
calculations but reflection conditions for the chosen space group will be
observed. This application is a successor to KOQUA, which was a DOS program for the
simulation of K-patterns for crystals and quasicrystals.
- Interactive Dragable Plot
- Stereographic and Gnomonic Projection
- Reflection Conditions for 230 Space Groups observed
- Highlight lines with mouse click
- Save/Load HKL Files (in addition to *.kos files)
- Angle calculator
Click at the link below to download the self-extracting
installation file. Select
"Open" to run the setup program immediately or select "save"
to save the file to your computer.
to download Kossel/Kikuchi (3.1 MB, Version 1.6,
Press "Save" or "Run" from the next dialog window